dimarts, 24 de desembre del 2013

CATCHING FIRE

I’d like to recommend a film which I watched last Saturday, called The Hunger Games, Catching Fire. This film is the second part of The Hunger Games. It is a science fiction, Action and Drama. Exists the book of the film, too. The writers is Simon Beaufoy and Michael Arndt, and the director are Francis Lawrence. The main characters are Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth.

Katniss, the protagonist,  last year won the Hunger Games, is a game that involved 24 people were killed . Each year and it participate two people from each district and can only leave one person alive, the winner. The director of the games wants to end with Katniss and her fame, and makes that in the games of this year participate the winners of the last years, because she cannot win.
The things I liked most of the movie were the characters, because I think they did a good job choosing them. Also what I liked very much is some or a lot of the scenes: drama, romantic, action to... There are scenes that are very sad and they are very strong. The script is very well written and the characters represent his character very well and they put a lot of sentiment.

All In all, I love the film, but the end is very strange. I wouldn’t change any part of the film because I think this is perfect and if i change it, the film would worsen. First I saw The Hunger Games, which is one of my favorite films, and now I was looking forward to seeing this film with emotion and I was not disappointed.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada